20 Aug 2019
Zenith’s remarkable year continues on apace! We have just won two significant projects in the UK.
We have been awarded a major steel chimney refurbishment project at a gas fired power station involving the following outline scope of works;
- Repainting the external surface of the chimney
- Full replacement of all access ladders and gantries
In addition, we have secured a major flare stack refurbishment at a gas plant involving the following scope of works;
- Flare tip replacement
- Partial replacement of the guy wires
- Inspection and repair of the steam lines
- Install new junction box and new thermocouples from flare head to grade level
- Intros inspection of the 2 number sets of existing guy wires. On completion of the inspection clean and re-lubricate the wires
- Allowance for general repairs discovered during various inspection works to the ladders, gantries & steam lines
2020 is looking to be another record year for the company as we have already secured several large projects around the globe.